I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are the factors of MATURITY
1. Maturity is when you start thinking about other people and not just yourself.
2. Maturity is when you know you can’t please everyone.
3. Maturity is when you see things in different perspectives – far beyond the way they seem.
4. Maturity is when you love more and judge less.
5. Maturity is responsibility
6. Maturity is Love
7. Maturity is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility.
8. Maturity is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and virtually everything about your life depends on God’s will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers at others.
9. Maturity is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
10. Maturity is knowing God, serving Him with all that you’ve got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say.