1Peter 3:7 “Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered”.
Don’t think it cannot happen to you 1Cor. 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall
AMP 1Cor. 10:12 Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands [who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm], take heed lest he fall [into sin].
1. Understand that, Marriage is a special relationship excluding all others
2. When each other’s emotional needs are met, we create or sustain a feeling of love for each other
3. Learn what makes each other unhappy
4. Learn to be the source of your partners greatest pleasure
5. If the man’s legitimate sexual needs are met, the wife is a source of continuing pleasure, if not the opposite happens.
6. A woman gives the husband the exclusive right of intimate and open conversation if he ignores it, she feels frustrated and betrayed