In the best-selling book, ”His Needs, Her Needs,” by Dr. Willard F. Harley,Jr. It is revealed that the needs of men and women are similar. Only that their priorities are vastly different. So it is important for a couple to know these needs. In order to understand each other better and avoid some unnecessary conflicts in the future.
Below are 5 basic needs of both men and women in marriage:
THE PRIMARY NEEDS OF THE HUSBAND
1. Sexual Fulfilment
2. Recreational Companionship
3. An Attractive Spouse
4. Domestic Support
THE PRIMARY NEEDS OF THE WIFE
4. Financial Support
5. Family Commitment
- 5 Reasons Why God Allows Suffering in Believers’ Lives BY Pastor Greg Laurie
- Call Of God 2016 – 7th February 2016
- Interview With Ruth Adjei on Her Upcoming Single Release “ALLRIGHT”
- Is Religious News ‘Blacklisted’ From Trending Topics On Facebook?
- Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Pastor Adeboye As He Turns 74