- God is the one who created human capacity to memorize things, yet He also told many prophets to write their message.
- Ruth received favor to marry Boaz, but the coaching of Naomi was necessary.
- Moses could hear directly from God, but he was wearing himself out with work, it was the wisdom of his father-in-law that saved him from dying a premature death with exhaustion.
LESSON: It is wisdom to put on a seat belt, brush teeth, and adhere to medical advise. Being spiritual does not mean asking angels to cook food for you!
- Naaman was a mighty soldier and a friend of Kings, but he acted as influenced by a Jewish maiden.
- Mishandling of the natural world can cause hinderance to progress, and a total neglect of the spiritual world will definitely cause total failure in all areas of life.
- Jerusalem had God as her *Protector*, yet he asked the Jews to Build the Walls thereof.
LESSON: Do not neglect physical necessities of life in the name of spirituality or you will die before your time.