Below are the lists of some household items and areas that easily spread germs. And possible preventive methods.
HOUSEHOLD ITEMS/ AREAS
- Carefully wash all surfaces of your fridge (including racks and drawers inclusive) with a vinegar solution.
- Often wash the handle of the refrigerator with a bleach solution.
- The floors of your kitchen is always subject to dropped food, dripped juices, spilled milk, foot stains, playing kids or pets, and many others. It is therefore necessary, to allow bleach cleaned floors dry nicely before you allow kids or pets a chance to play.
- You can also put a floor mat at the entrance of the kitchen. To ensure no one comes into the kitchen with feet-dirt.
- Clean your dishwater with a paste of vinegar and baking soda. This mixture helps to kill germs present in the dishwasher.
- Always cover your rubbish bin. To prevent smells and insects from spreading throughout the house.
- Scrub your garbage disposal with bleach solution. Rinse with clean water and dry in the sun.