As God being the head of the house, He protects the house from harm. So as men being the head of the family, they are to ensure the families safety. Below are the Don’ts:
- Don’t ever beat your wife for any reason. Prov.19:11, Prov. 20:3.
- Don’t ever forget that your wife is your greatest asset. Prov. 12:4, Prov. 18:22.
- Don’t ever forget to check the level of peace of your wife. Prov. 27:17.
- Don’t associate with men that lack credibility and generational mindset. Prov.13:20.
- Don’t ever hurt your wife no matter the level of insults passed on you. Col. 3:19, 1Pet. 2:19-20.
- Don’t ever wave off the ideas, advice or suggestions of your wife because of your selfish interest. Pro. 1:5, Pro. 19:20.
- Never treat your wife as a servant. Eph. 5:29.
- Never make your wife a negative case study before friends and family. Prov. 5:18, Prov. 21:23.
- Never doubt your wife no matter what you know about her past. 1Cor. 13:5.
- Don’t deny your wife of sex. 1Cor. 7:4-5.
- Don’t be carelessn about the welfare of your home. 1Tim. 5:8.
- Don’t compare your wife with anyone. 2Cor. 10:12.
- Never cheat on your wife no matter the condition. Prov. 6:32, Prov. 5:20.
- Never cut short the love you showed to your wife, rather, water it, and nurture it for effective continuous growing. Eph. 5:28-29.
- Never disregard the effort of your wife, rather appreciate her more and more. Prov. 31:28b.
- Never discuss the weak points of your wife.at public opinion polls. Prov. 5:17.
- Don’t call your wife unpleasant names, such as, prostitute, witch, fruitless entity, harlot, useless wife, bastard, rather call her blessed, precious, capable, beautiful and virtuous woman. Col. 4:6, Prov. 31:28-29.
Do you also have any story/news to share with GospelCrusader? Get Published! Contact us on Our Facebook Page or email via firstname.lastname@example.org