Last Friday, Ghana played host to a general in God’s army, Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church World Wide, also known as Winners’ Chapel, and its affiliated international churches known as Winners Chapel International. Bishop Oyedepo was in the country for the ‘Divine Encounter’ Night organized by Winners’ Chapel International.
Said event was attended by members of Winners’ Chapel International and various other believers.
Special guests at the program were The Nigeria High Commissioner to Ghana, Mrs. Adekunbi Sonaike-Ayodeji, Bishop Dag Heward mills, Founder and Presiding Bishop of the Lighthouse Chapel International,
Rev. Steve Mensah, General Overseer of the Charismatic Evangelistic Ministry (CEM) in Accra, Ghana. and other seasoned men of God.
The focus of the message for the night was Matthew 6:33 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. “
Bishop Oyedepo in his message emphasized the need for believers to win souls for the Kingdom and outlined the benefits attached to souls winning such as Divine health, favour etc.
It was truly a night for a change of level.
- Individuality Promotes Selfish Centred Behaviour
- No limit to achievement: Orthodox priest attempts to break world record.
- Pope To Receive The Highest Authority In Sunni Islam At The Vatican On Monday
- Christian Council: Ghanaians Must Stay Focused To Move The Country Forward
- Ghana Mourns Jake Obetsebi-Lamptey