Pancake, also known as ”Hotcake” is a delicious cereal food that can be eaten alone or with tasty toppings and liquids.
It is believed to be a food consumed in prehistoric societies. Hence, its love worldwide mostly for breakfast.
Below is an easy procedure to make pancakes.
Main Ingredients and Items
Dry ingredients- Flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder.
Wet Ingredients- Milk, Eggs, Batter.
Other Items- Frying pan, Spoon, Oil, Bowl.
- Sieve dry ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Add wet ingredients and mix together in bowl till smooth consistency.
- Pour small amount of oil in hot frying pan.
- Pour a reasonable amount of mixture in frying pan. You can make any shape of your choice.
- Leave for 2 minutes then turn other side for 2 minutes or longer depending on the look you prefer.
- Enjoy your fresh hot pancakes with honey, maple syrup, fresh fruits or even juice.
You can also share your recipes with us.