Until a man is Holy, he can’t see God. To be holy demands no qualification but it depends on you the individual.
HOW CAN I BE HOLY?
- You must purpose it in your heart. -Daniel 1:8
- You must make up your mind not to defile yourself. -Galatians 5:19
- You must stand against the lust of the flesh by making up your mind to pursue holiness -Hebrews 11:25. Moses’ was brought up in the house of Pharaoh but yet he purpose not to defile himself with the worldly riches of the Egyptians.
- Walk in the spirit. – John 1:10
- Galatians 5:16 – It take a spirit man to see the spirit God. Canal men cannot be connected to the spirit God.
- Lead a feasted life. When fasting becomes part of you it renewed your strength daily in order to pursue holiness.
- Be a man of God’s word.-Matthew 4:4. Love to be in the house of God.
- Disconnect yourself from wrong associations. – Psalm 1:1-2, Isaiah 1:16.
When you still associate yourself with the old associations of sinful men you cannot walk in holiness. Because they are canal they will lead you back to the property of the enemy which is sin.
WHY SHOULD I BE HOLY?
Because you want to see the Lord. Holiness derives you to God’s presence. – Psalm 24:6. Still pursue holiness and you will see the lord in every area of your life.
STAY CONNECTED TO CHRIST JESUS BRETHREN.