A study shows that, over 51% of old people fall down from climbing stairs. Every year, many people are killed by climbing stairs.
After 65 years, these 10 actions should be avoided;
1. Do not climb staircases. If you must climb them, please hold on firmly to staircase railings.
2. Do not rapidly twist your head. Warm up your whole body first.
3. Do not bend your body to touch your toe. Warm up your whole body first.
4. Do not stand to wear your pants (i.e. pair of trousers). Wear your pants while sitting down.
5. Do not sit up when lying face up. Sit up from one side (left hand side, or right hand side) of your body.
6. Do not twist your body before exercise. Warm up whole first.
7. Do not walk backwards. Falling backwards can result in serious or lethal injury.
8. Do not bend waist to lift heavy weights. Bend your knees and lift up heavy objects while half squatting.
9. Do not get up fast from bed. Wait a few minutes before getting up from bed.
10. Do not exert too much force in order to defecate or empty your bowels. Let it come easily and naturally.