The kidney shaped or bean shaped nuts have many health benefits. Cashew nuts are, strictly speaking, not nuts at all. Cashew nuts are the seeds of the fruit of the cashew tree, which is native to Brazil. Cashews are rich in Vitamins C, E, K, phosphorous, iron, magnesium and zinc and also contain antioxidants, phytochemicals and protein. The kidney shaped nuts can be eaten, on their own as a snack and they are often used in cooking as well. Adding cashews to your balanced diet can have many benefits and here are ten of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
1. Reduces the risk of developing gallstones.
2. Improve the health of your heart.
3. Promotes healthy bones.
4. It can help prevent cancer.
5. Improves the health of skin and hair.
6. It aids weight loss.
7. Improves the nerves in your body.
8. It can help treat depression.
9. Provides essential Vitamin K.
10. Assists the body in creating energy.