Chewing gum is a form of exercising your jaw and very healthy to our health. The act of continuous chewing or moving of our jaw actually improves our memory and many more;
- The physical act of gum chewing may help to reduce your cravings for high calorie snacks.
- Chewing gum improves memory.
- Chewing gum increases blood flow to the brain.
- Chewing gum reduces symptoms of stress.
- Chewing gum helping to manage weight.
- Chewing gum improves digestion.
- Chewing gum improves oral health.
- Chewing can take away sleepiness.
- Chewing gum freshens breath.
- Sugar free chewing gum doesn’t cause tooth decay.
- Chewing gum may provide an outlet for frustration and irritation.
Note: There is no standard effect on everyone but would encourage you to practice the act of chewing gum positively.