Reading is an action by keeping the brain active and healthy, it’s a good habits to develop. A love of reading can protect your brain from Alzheimer’s disease, slash stress levels, encourage positive thinking, and fortify friendships. Here’s how your brain and body benefit when you crack open a book.
- Reading gives muscle to your memory.
- It gives your workout more staying power.
- It keeps your brain young.
- It can also melt away stress.
- It boosts your vocabulary, and
- Improves empathy.
- It can encourage life goals, and
- Also helps you feel more connected.
- Reading can brighten your day.
- It can protect against Alzheimer’s.
- It can also help you save cash.
- Finally, reading reduces depression and staving off mental decline.