For every believer, prayer is the key in everything you do.Here are some few points to help you understand the need to develop a praying attitude;
1. Prayer is the attitude you must the only acceptable medium between humanity and divinity.
2. Prayer is the breath of the believer the source of fuel and power – 1st Thessalonians 5:17 , Luke 1:18, Isaiah 40:21.
3. know that God cannot do anything for anyone until prayer goes up – Ezekiel 22:30&31
It is an unofficial invitation for God to interfere in the affairs of men – Genesis 1:26
when we talk about the world in the Christian revelation, in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 we get to see that Satan rules this world – Luke 4:5&6
Examples of people in the Bible who developed a praying attitude are ;
1. David – 1st samuel 30:1-8
2. Hezekiah – 2nd kings 20:1-5
3. Peter – Acts 12:1-7
4. Elias – James 5:13 and 17 ,Matthew 6:9&10
The will of God is revealed in prayer and enforcing the destiny of a nation can be determined through prayer also,the promise of God cannot happen until you pray – Isaiah 61.
We must understand that we are at war so prayer is needed.The devil is out for your victory. He is relentless to see God’s people fall.
The promises of God will not just enforce itself just because you are a child of God according to Ephesians 6:12 so Prayer must be a lifestyle.
Genesis 3:15 admonishes us to pray whether there is conflict or not pray whether you feel like it or not.