A heart disease can be classified as conditions that affect the heart. Some of these conditions include; the blood vessel diseases, heart rhythm problems and defects, etc. This health condition affects almost everyone.
It still remains the most rampant killer of adults above the ages of 65. Older people are at higher risks of high cholesterol and blood pressure. Which are the main triggers of Stroke and other heart diseases.
Due to this, individuals both young and old are advised to practice the following healthy lifestyles:
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid fatty and processed foods containing vegetable shortening.
- Use more healthy oils (olive oil, canola, sunflower, peanut).
- Consume foods with natural fats (nuts, seeds, avocado, olives, soy, fish).
- Use low-fat or non-fat dairy products.
- Increase your intake of vegetables, fruits and wholegrain cereals.
- Trim all visible fat from meat.
- Eat foods with the low sodium content.
- Have ample rest time
- Limit your intake of alcohol
- Avoid unhealthy conversations
- Engage in more leisure activities
And have a healthy living void of all chronic and unexpected health issues.