The Bible has always been a helpful guide and instructor in our lives here on earth. As Christians, it is important to consider the cautions and signs of strange characters that can delay or harm us. In our pursuits in to living a healthy and righteous life in Christ.
One strange character to look out for is a nagging personality.
NAGGER is someone who constantly harass another individual to do something and complains a lot about something little.
Various research has shown that most women tend to nag a lot. And are advice to reduce or quit it in order to enjoy their marriage life. Below are biblical characteristics of a nagger.
- A nagger is a troublesome and a harassing individual. Prov. 27:15 –“a continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike…”
- A nagger is worse than living in the desert. Proverbs 21:19 – “better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.”
- A nagger is
- When there is a conflict, don’t bring up mistakes of the past.
- Give your everyone the same right to raise issues with you, without you becoming angry.
- Don’t torment, harass and distress others around you by talking always, or accusing them.
- Address every complaint with patience and kindness.
- Don’t let unresolved issues pile up, rather solve them amicably as they happen.