World Tourism Day is celebrated on the 27th of every September. This year’s celebration in Ghana, did not praise the tourism sector only.
For the first time, the aviation society in Ghana has decided to push tourism for Ghana in a unique way. Where tourists, especially, travellers on transit do not miss out on the fun aspects of Ghana.
This initiative has all airlines on board to ensure that the national airport ”Kotoka International Airport,” is not only a transport and duty-free sales sector for travellers. But also a place to experience the unique history and culture of Ghana through a well planned tourism scheme.
- Struggling with shame? 10 verses to help you remember God’s grace is enough
- [Monks Who Brew Beer?] For These Benedictine Monks, To Brew Well-Made Beer Is To Pray
- Annette D, Others For Charity Concert On Sept. 20
- Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Speech on 6th march 1957 at the independence square
- Martin Luther King’s Thoughts on Extremism