Most people come to church or an event with several issues on their minds. The worship leader’s job is to help them see God as the ultimate solution. It is up to YOU to make God BIGGER than every troubling issue in the lives of your audience.
Committing scriptures to memory is an important art a worship leader must master. In a situation like this, reciting the right scripture could get your audience participating fully.
David Santistevan once said, “Sometimes, worship leaders can speak too much and distract from worship. But other times, the right Scripture spoken at the right time can unlock something powerful.”
Dear Worship Leader, stop relying only on your skill or song list. Go to work now by studying God’s Word and memorizing the right scriptures. You’ll never know when it will come in handy.
- 7 Things About The Secret Life Of David Discovered
- The Lord will give you a mouth and wisdom for every situation in your life
- Do You Know There Are 6 Dangerous People Who Could Hurt Your Church?
- Unleashing God’s Truth, One Verse at a Time : Establishing God’s Kingdom on Earth By Myles Munroe
- Don’t Grow Weary In Doing Good!