This article is to create an awareness of the Pros and Cons of Premarital Sex. And why it is also safe to avoid Premarital Sex.
WIKIPEDIA gives a detailed well explained meaning for Sexual Intercourse which is mostly known as Sex . Sexual intercourse is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis, usually when erect, into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.
Sex usually begins from the mind. Any kind of sexual stimulation involving the opposite sex resulting in an orgasm is sex whether or not there was actual intercourse. This is because there is a physical and spiritual connection between both individuals.
People have different reasons for indulging in Premarital Sex. Some reasons may include the following:
- For enjoyment – Most people tend to have premarital sex to satisfy their curiosity. Or even show-off by proudly announcing their experience to their peers.
- A Trend – Most young folks these days see premarital sex as an absolutely normal thing. Especially because they tend to see a lot of people in their environment engaging in it.
- To show commitment – A more trending deceptive cause for premarital sex is for individuals to prove their love to their partners.
- Being Lured – Many ignorant persons get manipulated or forced to get into it.
- Choosing a partner – Some people also have sexual intercourse, in order to know whether their partner functions well in bed or not (Thus, before marriage).
- Lack of Self-Control – This is when some individuals find it hard to control their libido. They find it almost impossible to tame theirselves anytime their bodies desires it.
Our next Topic focus on the “Advantages of Premarital Sex.”