There have been many factors associated to stiff joints. Some of which include;
- Growing old(Old Age) – As you get older, your body keeps producing less synovial fluid to help lubricate your bones. For easier movement and this eventually causes bones to stiffen as they keep drying out.
- Sleeping or being in a position for long periods – Synovial fluids do not work when the body doesn’t move or indulge in activities.
- Joint Injuries – This happens as a result of overusing or misusing your joints.
- Physical Exercises – Some strenuous body exercises can result in very painful stiff joints.
You can try some quick remedies to suit your pains. Some include; Applying cold packs, Taking Pain killers, etc.
However, it’s important to seek medical assistance immediately you experience the following;
- Extreme Pain,
- Deformed joints,
- Severe injury,
- Sudden Swelling,
- Unable to move joints,
- Joints are red and warm to touch.