The Mind Can Achieve Anything ||Quote Of The Day||

The mind is capable of achieving so much more. Yet we limit it. We say to ourselves, ‘this is all i can do, this is all i can achieve in this world, etc.’ These and many others are all lies. You have so much potentials stored in your mind that your are not aware of yet. You are yet to discover that this ‘mind’ as you see it isn’t just made up of about 2% creativity but more.

Research has found out that people with higher IQ’s aren’t born brilliant but that they choose to harness the power of the mind in achieving more. Surprisingly enough only just about 5% of the human race are really making good use of the power of the mind. Don’t be amongst the remaining 95% who aren’t using theirs. Put your mind to work for greater good.