This is what we benefit from riding bicycle;
- You will lose fat and burn calories by increasing heart rate, helping to achieve your weight loss goals
- Cheap and pollution free, cycling burns calories, and you’ll lose weight.
- Cycling improves health.
- All round fitness, along with strength and endurance are increased as cycling exercises the major muscle groups in the legs: the quadriceps, glutei, hamstrings and calves.
- Pedal power is low impact and takes the weight of the body, so for many people who cannot do high impact sports because of the pressure it puts on their joints, such as running, cycling is a great alternative.
- You need no special training! If a sport is complicated, you may not take it up. Most of us can already ride a bike – and as the saying goes, once learnt you never forget!
Do you also have any story/news to share with GospelCrusader? Get Published! Contact us on Our Facebook Page or email via firstname.lastname@example.org